Saturday, December 12, 2009

Freebie Giraffe


I got so excited that this lil giraffe actually looks like a giraffe that I had to share with you. I am trying to learn how to create my own little animals instead of buying actions and scripts. It is a learning experience to say the least. I tried to make a bear a few weeks ago and my daughter had so much fun with it. She said it looked more like a pig than a bear, so of course I trashed that bear and haven't started another one yet.

I know he is not much but if you like him and want to try him out, you can get this freebie HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 03:31pm, NY 06:31pm, UK 11:31pm] - 13 Dec [OZ 10:31am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Really Cute.