Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sorry for being slack



I know it has been 6 months since I posted anything for you, but I had to take a break.

Hopefully I will be back up and running with some more freebies for you real soon.

I have to let you know about my Great Grandson that was born. He was born May 29, 2009. He was born premature and he faces some hurdles before he will be coming home. He is still in the hospital and I will be leaving to go see him as soon as I finish posting this. He has to have surgery on his little heart, but they cannot do that until he gains some weight. He was born 4lbs 10 oz, and now weighs 5lbs 5oz. Although he is gaining weight and gaining strength everyday, he is still not where the doctors want him to be in order to have surgery.

I made this Brag Book page for him and thought I would share with you if you would like to have it for yourself. The precious Baby Fawn in one from Digi Web Studios. Alot of adorable sets available and on sale too. You can pick it up here HERE




You can download my BragBook Quick page HERE

1 comment:

Keitha said...

Love the bragbook, thanks so much for sharing.