Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hi and Welcome to my Blog

My name is Dee or some know me as deenana2 around the msn group trail. I recently started learning how to make scrap kits and love making them so much, that I needed a way to share with those that could use them. Unfortunately I have had to drop out of my msn groups as I just wasn't able to keep caught up with work and my all time favorite hobby of working in the yard in the summer time. Yes, it is a lot of work, but I do enjoy it. It is very rewarding sitting on the front porch and watching the birds and enjoying the beauty of the flowers.

Anywhoo, check back often as I will post new items periodically for you to use for your own personal use. The only thing I ask is that you send friends here to look and download. This way, I can tell what kits are most liked and work from there. I enjoy giving what you would like to use.

No comments: